$420.00 – $599.00
USA To USA 3 Days Delivery
- Reviews (0)
Order Hydrocodone 10 / 325mg Online
Hydrocodone is an opioid pain drug while acetaminophen is a less potent pain relieving drug that intensifies the effects of hydrocodone. The combination of hydrocodone and acetaminophen is taken to get relief from moderate to severe pain. It is a prescription medication, hence is available only on the prescription of medical professional. Order Hydrocodone Online tablets are marketed under the commercial names Vicodin and Norco. The low-cost generic version of this drug is also available. However in some instances, they may be unavailable in every formulation or strength as the commercial-name version. This medicine works in your brain to block the signals of pain. They decrease your ability to sense pain.
What precautions you should follow when taking hydrocodone 10 / 325mg?
- This medicine may enhance the effects of alcohol and other CNS depressants such as the following:
- Sedatives, tranquilizers or sleeping drugs
- Antihistamines or medication for colds or allergies
- Other prescription pain drugs or narcotics
- Muscle relaxants
- Drug for seizures or barbiturates
Further, you may be at a higher risk of liver damage in case you consume three or more than three alcoholic drinks while undergoing treatment with this combination drug.
- Regular intake of this medicine may make you habitual to it. In case you feel that the medication is not yielding the desired effect, do not make changes in the dose on your own without consultation with the doctor.
- You should discuss with the healthcare professional immediately in case you suffer from the following health concerns:
- Tenderness or pain in the upper stomach
- Dark urine
- Pale stools
- Loss of appetite
- Unusual weakness or tiredness
- Yellow skin or eyes
These may be the symptoms of a severe liver problem.
- Ingestion of this drug may also cause severe skin reactions, the symptoms of which are mentioned below:
- Red skin lesions
- Peeling, blistering or loosening of the skin
- Skin rash or severe acne
- Ulcers or sores on the skin
If any of these symptoms surface, do get in touch with the doctor immediately.